We’d love to have you on board (see what we did there) 🙂
Ordinary Membership is open to any individual aged 16 or over who supports the purposes of the organisation and who is:
– a canal boat user in Scotland;
– a spouse, partner or direct relation of a canal boat user in Scotland;
– a user of a community-owned mooring site in Scotland (whether or not they
are a canal boat user); or
– an individual who has an active interest in the canals or inland waterways of
Ordinary members are entitled to vote on CMS matters and in that way influence the decisions the organisation takes. Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is one of the opportunities for members to have a say.
Any other interested party may become an Associate member (not entitled to vote).
We have the following membership options:
- Ordinary and associate members – £24/year;
- Unwaged ordinary and associate members – £12/year;
- Ordinary and associate members joining as couples – £36/year (£18 for each member).
*Membership is for 1 rolling year from the date of sign-up. Once you register using the form below you will receive an email confirmation will all the relevant details.
Membership Signup and Renewal