2021 Annual General Meeting of Community Moorings Scotland
- Review of the year and forward look.
- To approve the Annual Report.
- To appoint the Charity Trustees.
- To appoint office bearers.
- To consider, and if thought fit, adopt the proposed revisions to the Constitution of CMS.
- To discuss the procedures for allocating moorings and setting mooring fees.
- Any other business
Everyone is welcome but only members can vote.
To join as a member please visit become a member.
March 1st, 2021 6:30 PM through 8:30 PM